What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files downloaded in the user’s device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when entering a website. Such cookies contain information about the user’s navigation experience that can be read by the web server afterwards.
Cookies allow BilliB to recognize the user in his next visit to the website and to make it more useful and easy.
What types of cookies are used in this website?
This website uses different types of cookies. Below you will find a list of the types of cookies used in this website:
- Session cookies: these are cookies designed and used to collect and store data while the user enters the website. These cookies are stored in your device until the navigation session is finished.
- Analytical Cookies: these cookies let BilliB analyse the users’ interests and how the website is used. This information is used to improve the features of the website.
- Social networks cookies: these are cookies designed and used to let the user share or recommend the contents of our website through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: these cookies help BilliB customise the website’s features to the User’s preferences (for instance main language, browser used, etc.).
What are the purposes of the cookies used in this website?
- To improve the user’s navigation experience from a technical point of view making it faster and more efficient.
- To improve the user’s navigation experience by means of customization of some features of the website to the User’s profile and preferences.
- To collect information about the use of the website by users to be able to improve its contents and the services offered.
- To share the contents of our website in social networks.